by Shawn Phillips
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Change Your Life!
Shawn is one of the most popular trainers and nutritionist in Los Angeles with a client list that includes various celebrities and athletes. He is the founder of Perfect Body, Inc., has been a fitness spokesperson for Time Warner, manages three health and fitness web sites, was featured four times on KCAL 9 news “9 on the town”, was featured on CBS radio 97.1 numerous times, has appeared on a variety of cable shows, and runs a successful personal training practice.
His approach to fitness is both unique and compelling. He uses a three dimensional approach which includes the mind, body, and spirit. This approach has been extremely useful and effective to help people lose weight.
Shawn’s background is wide and diverse. He attended UCLA graduating with honors in Economics and Philosophy. While attending UCLA, Shawn was a model with the prestigious Ford Modeling Agency. After graduation, he was hired by the esteemed investment bank, Merrill Lynch, as an institutional broker and then subsequently transferred over to Smith Barney to become a Financial Advisor. After his 4 year stay in finance, Shawn’s health was suffering from hypoadrenia so he left the industry. After struggling with his own personal health challenges, he decided to dedicate his life to health and fitness and started a new career to help others. Shawn is now an entrepreneur in the fitness industry focusing on personal training, functional diagnostic nutrition, public speaking, fitness modeling, and media. Also, Shawn produced and was featured in a fitness video called Physical Evolution.
- Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist with Reed Davis’s FDN Program.
- Certified Personal Trainer with the American College of Sports Medicine,
- Certified Personal Trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Life and Nutritional Coach with the CHEK Institute
- Certified Exercise Coach with the CHEK Institute
Coursework and Workshops:
- Advanced Program Design by Ian King
- Tesnsegrity, Gravity Line, and Correcting Posture by Guy Voyer DO
- Scientific Core Conditioning
- Scientific Back Training
- Sports Performance Begins and Ends in Your Mouth
Monroe Institute – Gateway Program
- Functional Health and Wellness
- Body Sculpting and Shaping
- Nutrition and Disease Prevention
- Postural Alignment
- Energy and mood enhancement thru natural means
If you would like to learn more about Shawn please click on the following link: “My Story”
Copyright © 2019 Perfect Body Inc. All Rights Reserved.